Half Price Shows in Las Vegas, most are at the Planet Hollywood at the Saxe and V-Theater. We now have one at The Linq also.
- All Shook Up, Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas Show Review
- B – A Tribute to The Beatles, Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Show Review
- Comedy Pet Theater Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Show Review
- Hitzville Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Show Review
- Las Vegas Live Comedy Club, Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas Show Review
- Marc Savard Comedy Hypnosis Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Show Review
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Show Review
- Recycled Percussion, Planet Hollywood, Las Vegas
- Superstars on Stage
- The Mentalist Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Show Review
- V-The Ultimate Variety Show
- Vegas The Show Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Show Review
If You have been to Las Vegas lately, You have probably seen the Kiosk and Trailers set up on the Las Vegas strip or in some Hotel Lobby’s promising half price tickets but You have to wait until a certain time of the day to get them. When that time comes, the line can be over one hour long. When You get to the front of the line, You find out the show You want is now sold out and they ask You to choose another, Really? And, are they really half price? They do have a very select few that are half price but then they charge a service charge on each ticket of at least 6 dollars, so no, it is not half price. The tickets You can buy on this page are really half price and You can buy them from Your couch or Your office computer and know that You do not have to rush to the theater on Your vacation or definitely not stand in a line to maybe get Your ticket. These are real half price tickets to really good shows. No, its not Celine Dion or Rod Stewart but the price is so good, You will feel very good about the value.